- Textile Printer "Pro series" -
Belt-Type Direct-to-Textile Inkjet Printer High-Speed Range Model "Tiger-1800B"
Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h
Product outline of Textile Printer "Pro series"
The Pro Series, with its outstanding stability and high-precision printing technology, is a high-speed range model dedicated to speed and beautiful printing.
- Exceptional print speed
Tiger-1800B features 16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
|Tiger-1800B||Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h (*1) | Standard print speed: 210 m2/h (*2)
16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
Tiger-1800B fits high-volume productions that were printed by analog printing methods.
*1: High speed (3 drop size) mode (600 × 600 dpi, 1 pass) Textile width:1,850 mm
*2: High speed (3 drop size) mode (600 × 600 dpi, 1 pass-2 layer) Textile width:1,850 mm
- Stable and reliable mechanism secures high-speed printing
- Textile is uniformly applied onto the transportation belt by twin pressure roller shafts attached to the edge of the belt. Additionally, the wrinkle and jam sensors minimize the damage to the printhead through early detection of wrinkles and jams.
- The degassing module eliminates air bubbles in the ink to prevent missing nozzles and deliver stable ink-jetting.
- Each printhead is automatically cleaned by a dedicated wiper. This function saves the maintenance time and improves the print quality by avoiding color mixing in the printheads.
- High-precision droplet control technique delivers beautiful print results
Variable dot printing enables the use of varying droplet sizes depending on the ink type and print mode in order to achieve smooth gradation printing. High speed (3 drop size) mode (*3) uses three different droplet sizes. Standard (4 drop size) mode (*4) uses four different droplet sizes.
*3: The high speed (3 drop size) mode uses droplets among 5, 7, and, 10 picoliters.
*4: The standard (4 drop size) mode uses 5, 7, 10, and 15 picoliters.
- Extensive optional units for accommodating various applications
To meet diverse material and production needs, The Pro series provides various optional units:
- Feeding units for jumbo rolls or folded fabrics
- Heating units
- Folding arm unit for storing fabric in the box after printing
- Large-sized ink tank (10 kg) ensures cost-effective print operation.
The bulk ink supply enables effective long-hour printing while reducing the operational cost.
|Tiger-1800B||Maximum print width: 1,850 mm (72.8")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile