- When you are not using the main unit for a week or longer, please provide care as follows.
Before turning off the power, you are recommended to clean print head
(nozzle surface) and ink discharge passage according to the
“CUSTODY WASH” procedure.
For the "CUSTODY WASH" procedure, see "OPERATION MANUAL".
In addition, please observe the precautions below.
(1) Keep ink bottles that are not used on the main unit in a cool dark place.
(2) Do not turn off the main power switch on the left of the main unit.
(3) When an ink level shows less than "2", replace ink bottle and then make
sure it shows "2" or more.
(4) Empty the waste ink tank.