- See followings.
*1. The remaining ink amount is only a guide.
*2. Continuous printing is not possible. When using the 4-color ink set, continuous printing is possible only
if no warning message appears for the other ink cartridge.
*3. In this case, the cartridge is switched to the other one.
- When "Ink cartridge check" or "Ink level end (1st time)" is displayed
1. Weigh the entire cartridge (including the ink pack) when the display appears using a scale.
2. Select [MENU] > [MACHINE SETUP] > [600cc cartridge] > [Cartridge Weight]
and press the [ENTER] key.
3. Select the applicable ink slot number, then press the [ENTER] key. Enter the measured weight of the 600 ml
ink cartridge by Up and Down keys, then press the [ENTER] key.
4. Open the ink cartridge, fold the ink pack and tape it, then reinsert the cartridge.
- When "Ink level low" is displayed
1. Measure the current weight of the entire cartridge (including the ink pack) and enter the measured weight.
* For inputting procedures, see “When "Ink cartridge check" or "Ink level end (1st time)" is displayed”.
* If anything other than listed above is displayed after entering the weight, follow the instructions for each message.