- This error is displayed when a media jam occurs.
In this case, perform the following steps.
1. Turn the power off.
2. Lift the clamp lever, and then remove the media jam while moving the head to the right edge.
3. Reset the media.
4. Turn the power back on and perform a normal cleaning.
5. Perform a TEST PRINT and check if it is printed successfully. If there are problems such as nozzle clogging, see "Q. TEST PRINT is not printed successfully."
6. When you print again and get the same result, see "Q. Head touches to media."