- Please check the following contents.
Print result has slurred to right and left such as above photo "No good",
please check followings.
1. If you change type of media or head height, perform [DROP.POS correct].
2. Check head height. Recommended head height is 2mm or less.
3. if winkles (cockling) appears on media surface, check followings.
- Increase temperature of pre heater by approximately 20℃ than
temperature of print heater and check whether cockling is increased.
- When you use roll media, feed the media approximately 1 meter from
tens of centimeters. Cockling may disappear as the media djusts.
- Do not leave the media being heated with the heaters for a long time.
Otherwise media will be cockled.
4. Reset the media once again.
If media is slanting, skew problem will be occurred and cause of
poor image quality.
If you still having the same issue, please contact us.