- Select B (cutter) from [TOOL SELECT], and check [Adjustment of offset] under Select a tool.
1. Select a tool [B (cutter)].
For details, see “SELECTING A TOOL [TOOL SELECT]” in Operation Manual.
2. Go to Adjustment of offset ([TOOL ADJUST]) and use a pen to adjust the cutter
in right position.
Attach a pen on the head A and a cutter on the head B respectively, and then
perform “Adjustment of the offset”.
For details, see “Adjustment of the offset” in Operation Manual.
3. Check also Adjustment of the eccentricity and Adjustment of θ angle.
For details, see “Adjustment of the eccentricity” and “Adjustment of θ angle”
in Operation Manual.
4. Check again Adjustment of offset, and then check re-plotting.