Mimaki Profile Master3.2.8 Update tool
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
|Mimaki Profile Master 3|
About this update tool
- For using MPM3.1.17 or later, this tool update to v3.2.7.
- In case you are using older version than MPM3.1.17, please download MPM3.1.17 Update installer and update to 3.1.17 before use this update tool.
Added Newly Printer
|Printer||Colors||Ink set||Special color set||Note|
i1Pro3/i1iO3 support the inkset included orange /green
Functional improvements have been made to the following colorimeters:
|i1iO3 with i1Pro3||X-Rite|
It is now possible to create device profiles for CMYKLcLmOrGr ink set and use various color matching functions.
- At the ink set of CMYKOr / CMYKLcLmLkOr, 90° Rotation in chart can be executed.
Notes for RasterLink
The device profile and emulation profile created by MPM3 is v3.5 as profile version. Supporting v3.5 profile and RasterLink is as follows.
|RasterLink7||It can be used.|
It can be used from Ver. 4.11 or later.
|RasterLinkPro5||V3.5 profile cannot be used.|
Restrictions of this version
When you select i1Pro3 PLUS or i1iO3 with i1Pro3 PLUS as a colorimeter, there are the following restrictions:
- Following cannot be executed for the ink set including Orange and Green:
- Device profile creation
- Color matching features （Calibration, Equalization, Emulation）
- Rotation cannot be specified when printing a chart for colorimetry with an ink set including Orange.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.