Innovating sign graphics creation with large-sized/high-speed 3D printing
3DGD-1800 is a large-scale 3D printer oriented to the creation of three-dimensional and formative signages, and prints objects of sizes up to 1,450 x 1,110 x 1,800 mm (57.1 x 43.7 x 70.9") (W x D x H).
Featuring the "Gel Dispensing Printing" technology, 3DGD-1800 extrudes gel-type UV curable resin lineally, laminating layers instantly by curing the resin with ultraviolet irradiation, resulting in a printing speed of 350 mm in height per hour. (*1)
Since two heads are mounted, it is possible to produce two different objects at a time.
Since the printed objects are white in color, additional decor may be applied to the exterior as a finishing touch with Mimaki inkjet printers to produce impressive three-dimensional signages.
(*1) Vertical speed when printing 1m diameter cylinder (hollow)
- Easy production of large-sized objects
- Overwhelming speed
- Hollowed structures facilitating additional processing
- Utilization of 3D data opens potentials for application
- Potential for wide-spread applications
- Large-sized 3D signages, life-sized displays
- Event decorations, character creation
- Illuminated displays
- Creative art
- Interior design
- Movie props and sets
- Molds for vacuum forming
- Mock-ups of large products
|3DGD-1800||Available modeling area: 1,450 x 1,110 x 1,800 mm (57.1 x 43.7 x 70.9")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print