|Head||On-demand Piezo head
16 printheads (4x4 lines in a staggered layout)
|Print resolution||600, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||Flexible UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl) *1|
|Flexible UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W) *1|
|Hard UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)|
|Ink Supply system||Supplied from 1-liter bottles for each color|
|Ink circulation system *2||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum diagram dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||Up to 2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Height||Max. 60 mm|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg/m2 (110.2 lb./ft2), non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Blower adsorption type + foot switch|
|Number of absorption area partitions||2 partitions (X-axis direction)|
|Curing device||LED-UV system|
|Safety standard||UL 775 ETL / CE Marking (EMC, Machinery directive, and RoHS) / REACH / EAC|
|Power supply||(Single phase, AC200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz, 24 A) ×3|
|Power consumption||INLET1 to 3 | Each INLET: Less than 4.8 kVA|
|Installation environment||Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 - 65％Rh (Non condensing)|
|Accuracy maintained temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Assembled Dimensions (W×D×H)||Approx. 5,300×2,850×1,700 mm (208.7×112.2×66.9") or less|
|Weight||Approx. 1,200 kg (2,645.5 lbs.) or less|
*1 Stretchability of each stretchable ink may vary depending on materials, please test on actual materials in advance.
*2 MCT works only with white ink.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|JFX600-2513||Maximum print area: 2,500 x 1,300 mm (98.4 x 51.2")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
- Building Material
- POS Display
- JFX200-2513 EX
Large format UV LED Flatbed inkjet printer | 2.5 x 1.3 m | Thickness: 50 mm | Max. speed: 35 ㎡/h | Supports 2.5D Texture Maker
Large format UV LED Flatbed inkjet printer | 2.5 x 1.3 m | Thickness: 50 mm | Max. speed: 25 ㎡/h
Large format UV LED Flatbed inkjet printer | 2.1 x 3.1 m | Thickness: 50 mm | Max. speed: 60 ㎡/h
Large Flatbed Cutting Plotter | Size: 1.2 × 2.5m | Max. media thickness: 20mm | Supports ID-cut - Print & Cut, the optimal cooperated performance.