- Textile Printer "Pro series" -
1.8m Belt-Type Inkjet Printer High-Speed Range Model (Direct-to-Textile / Sublimation-transfer)
Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h
Pro series, with its outstanding stability and high-precision printing technology, is a high-speed range model dedicated to speed and beautiful printing.
The new Tiger-1800B MkII is the successor model to the Tiger-1800B.
New effective functions for high quality and high production and an additional print mode are equipped.
Total 16 print heads: 2 x 8 in a staggered layout
* Standard winding unit in this picture
Sublimation transfer model
Total 8 print heads: 2 x 4 in a staggered layout
* Jumbo roll winding unit in this picture
Product outline of Textile Printer "Pro series - Tiger-1800B MkII"
- Selectable print mode to suit the production (from high-speed to high-quality)
- Maximum print speeds of up to 385 m2/h in high-speed mode.
- For the realization of higher quality of print, 1,200 dpi print mode is added and the multi-pass is applied. New!
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) delivers stable high-quality printing New!
- Droplet print mode selection suitable for print data
Depending on ink type and printing mode, there are 4 different droplet sizes. Droplet print mode can be choose to match the print data from high speed and standard mode.
- Nozzle recovery system (NRS): Consecutive operating solution to maintains the productivity New!
* NRS is to be applied from December 2018.
- Stable and reliable mechanism secures high-speed printing
- Stable textile transportation mechanism (Twin pressure roller shafts, Jam sensor, Wrinkle sensor)
- Degassing module and ink circulation mechanism maintain optimum ink conditions
- Automatic wiper cleaning
- Extensive optional units for accommodating various applications
Extensive lineup of optional devices to be selected according to the type and status of fabric and transfer paper, including the storage after printing.
- Large-sized ink tank (10 kg) ensures cost-effective print operation.
The bulk ink supply enables effective long-hour printing while reducing the operational cost.
- High-performance software RIP "TxLink3 Standard"
The TxLink3 Standard offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
|Tiger-1800B MkII||Maximum print width: 1,850 mm (72.8")
[Sublimation transfer model]
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
Reliability evolving. High speed and quality digital printing for cotton, silk, hemp and rayon.