Mimaki Profile Master3.1.17 Installer
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
|Mimaki Profile Master 3|
About this installer
- For using past version of MPM3, you can update it to version 3.1.17.
- When you use MPM3 on Windows 11, please apply the updater of Ver.2.3 or later after installed this version.
Support of model and ink
|Printer Name||Ink set||Note|
Modified bugs and defects
The following defects and bugs have been modified.
When clicking the [Measure a chart image] button in STEP3 [Measure Calibration chart] using the [Create Target data] wizard of [Color Matching] function, MPM3 shuts down incorrectly.
When clicking the [Measure a chart image] button in STEP3 [Measure Calibration chart] using the [Create Target data] wizard of [Color Matching] function, it moves to the color measurement window.
If a folder that does not exist is set as a working folder, an ICC profile cannot be created.
The work folder setting screen is deleted from the option screen, so that the working folder may be a fixed folder.
When selecting an ink set including Orange, Green, test printing cannot be performed except when creating / editing an ICC profile.
When i1iSis is selected for colorimeter, emulation function cannot be used.
When i1iSis is selected for colorimeter, the device profiles of an ink set including Orange and Green cannot be created.
Note for using device profiles
The version of device profile that created with MPM3 is v3.5.RasterLink6 support v3.5 profile as follows:
|RasterLink6||v4.11 or later||Supported|
|v4.10 or earlier||Not supported|
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.