Expert printing made easy.
- Well-balanced entry-level models with excellent operational performance, image quality, speed and cost -
100 Series: UV inkjet printer
With two newly developed heads, the UJV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a UV-curable inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high quality printing, the DAS (Dot Adjustment System) was incorporated into the new “100 series” printers. Dot position and feed correction, which used to take a lot of time and effort to do manually, can now be done automatically, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity at a competitive price
- High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *
- Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
- Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
*23m²/h: When printed on tarpaulin using the 4C Draft mode
Production Example of UJV100-160
*Click to view larger image.
|Outdoor signboard||Illumination signboard||Poster||Banners and flags (fabric)|
|Swing P.O.P. (PET film)||Label||Wallpaper||Shoji (sliding paper door)|
|UJV100-160||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sign & Display
- Window Graphics
- Vehicle Wrapping
- Labels & Decals
- POS Display
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 3.2m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 110m²/h | Supports Twin-roll printing
- UCJV300 Series
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 0.8 / 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 25.8m²/h | 4-layer/5-layer print (7 colors) | Supports ID-cut
Print & Cut Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: UV | Max.speed: 13.4m²/h | Supports ID-cut
Entry Model Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: Sublimation | Max.speed: 70m²/h