Supports A2 size & 150 mm height
to provide higher image quality than ever before
"UJF-6042" is a Tabletop Type LED-UV Curing Flatbed Inkjet Printer, which supports the wider A2 size with the advanced function such as 6-color process color + white and 150 mm height.
A variety of different materials from plastics, glass, and metals can now be printed onto many applications.
Using a unique ball screw type conveyance mechanism to produce higher resolution prints. The 1,800 x 1,800 dpi, variable dot technology, with minimum drop size of 4pl, achieves impressive high quality images.
The UJF-6042, allows you to print on promotional products, awards and gift merchandise along with industrial components and accessories.
Production Example of UJF-6042
*Click to view larger image.
|3D lenticular||Nameplate (Full-color)||Nameplate (Etching)||Card|
|Membrane switch||Photo album||Wedding board||Gift & novelty|
|UJF-6042||Maximum print area: 610 x 420 mm (24.0 x 16.5")|
- Industrial Print
- Living roomApplication
- Team store（Football）Application
- Local specialty storeApplication
- 【How to】Easy name printingApplication
- 【How to】Original label printingApplication
- Digital UV transfer printing on NotebookApplication
- Digital Glue on Glass panelApplication
- Digital Foiling on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital MAKIE on Smartrphone caseApplication
- Doming on Smartphone caseApplication
- Digital UV Dyeing on TPU smartphone caseApplication
- Custom smartphone caseApplication
- KEBAB (360-degree printing)Value-added Print
- Digital MAKIEValue-added Print
- DomingValue-added Print
- Digital GlueValue-added Print
- Digital UV DyeingValue-added Print
- Digital UV Transfer PrintingValue-added Print
- UJF-7151 plus
Supports 710 × 510 mm (28 × 20 in) / 153 mm height. High precision & high image quality & high productivity printing.
Reaching a higher level, Innovative progression. Printable on 150mm high materials with 6-color + white inks.
Now with Inkjet Primer capability and new UV curable ink offerings will open a host of new possibilities and applications